Monday, September 7, 2009

Costwashington Sports Club

Un pò di fresco...

Hello!

finally some fresh, as the title of the post ...
And with the cool back the desire to cook, the desire to mess with the food, the longing for home ...
's so that this dish was born, the desire for home ...

comes to my mind these days, a wonderful song, PFM, the title already suited to this end of September, but the text makes me shudder even in January ...

IMPRESSIONS IN SEPTEMBER (PFM)

How many drops of dew around me
watch the sun but there is still sleeping
campaign is perhaps not wake up, look at me I do not know.
already smell the scent of ground wheat
salt slowly toward me and
life beats in my chest floor breathing the fog I think of you.

The greenery all around and even farther
almost looks like a sea of \u200b\u200bgrass and light
my thought goes and goes
I'm almost afraid to be lost.


A horse's neck tends to the lawn
remains as firm as I step
me he sees me has already fled the fog breath I think of you.
No! I do not know what they are now are
a man in search of himself
No! I do not know what they are now only the sound of my footsteps .....

Meanwhile, the sun filtering through the fog to go the day as always will be ......


But we come to the plate ... I said that is born of the longing for home, longing for many dinners with friends, like a blue candle on the white tablecloth, two glasses of Riesling and a lot of chatter and laughter ...

And a couple of days ago was just so, accompanied by this dish

STROZZAPRETI pasta with CALAMERETTI AND PINK SHRIMP

Ingredients for 2 people: 200 gr
  • strozzapreti gragnano
  • 3
  • squid 500 gr shrimp pink cherry type tomatoes
  • 10
  • 1 / 4 onion 1 clove garlic
  • 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive
  • salt, pepper & parsley to taste

PROCEDURE:

Shell the shrimp, setting aside their heads. Cut the squid into strips.

In a pan fry oil, garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Add the heads of the prawns and cook for about 10 minutes. Remove the heads and add the squid. Bake for 15 minutes. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces, add them to the sauce and cook for 10 minutes. At this point, add the peeled shrimp and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.

Boil pasta, drain it al dente and stir in the fish sauce. Add the parsley and serve.

ET VOILA '!




A kiss & a hug

SETTEMBRINI soon !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment