Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nursery Closet Organizers

Bella Marié....

Valentina : "Hello Maria, Please could you give me 4 or 5 bunches of flowers, pumpkin?"
Mario
"Hello Signò that there must be co sti gets flowers?"

Valentina
: "Well Mario, I'd love to make an omelette, a quick little thing, you know, do not really have much time ..."

Mario: "'A sir, you would like to buy my flowers, fresh and tender that a sembreno butter and we would like to do' na pancake? No, No, I refuse me, rather, give a listen to some Marietto her, knows the secret recipe of Mr. Marietta? "

Valentina : "Marie, if it is secret, tell me a bit, as I did she know?"

Mario: "Well sir, nun ce Vole nothing, du second and gave it to mean, serving nun who takes notes, hears me ... So, first of all put in the fridge for 30 minutes half cup of extra virgin olive de . Then face melted in a pan 50-60 grams of anchovies those oil. The past 30 minutes put in the blender 4 bunches of flowers de pumpkin, oil, a tablespoon of cream and ' na de sprayed pepper . Take it all becomes' na cremetta, like a pesto, which has the present? "

Valentina:" I'm sorry Mario, garlic or onion? "

Mario:" To sir, I have appointed to the case garlic or onion? No, and I ended up face ... "

Valentina:" I'm sorry Mario, continues as well ... "

Mario:" A point I'm well read 350 grams de paccheri those bbona, de gragnano , those who hold er sauce. Li drains beautiful in the teeth and mix with melted anchovies. Then we put in the flowers of pumpkin and de cremetta KNOW THAT NUN SE MAGNA SIGNO'!!!!!"





ps "Marie .... a hit GRAAAAAAAZIEEEEEE
PS2 Recipe for 4 people ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment