Friday, March 18, 2011

Feeling Hungry After A Flu

150 years ALPIGNANO

Gala yesterday ... the bowling alley was so full that I almost threatened to stay out for security reasons. I had to pull off the journalist card to enter ... it is the second time in a month that the card I need ... MIRACLE! After years of mold ...

The fact is that now with the Commissioner all toe the straight and if the seats are gone .... must be '... I think in the end all be entered.

least I did not follow the show, laughing and joking with firefighter Aldo Renzo and firefighter. I heard only the violence inflicted on Verdi: Peppino, forgive them for they know not what they sing ... And as they sing!



pics:

Surely the civic beautiful all dressed up, so that I could not photograph Nicola left and right George

Scooppone between the push and pull the left and right here they are, after many broken balls: the candidate of the PDL Massimo Siesto and the Democratic Party candidate David Arduino to talk about coalition?! (In the bathrooms)

The room




The PDL: Mary "The Pillow", Maximum Siesto and David Botto

Artists: Marie Antoinette left Paradise, Filo De Salvia , Pasquale Rock with the flag




Paoletta

0 comments:

Post a Comment