Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saying Congratulations In Different Languages



Between yesterday and today it just feels that Spring is upon us. I like to see the
flowers that seem to push a door to enter by force and to finally explode. During the winter I kept my pink jasmine and my at the mercy of the cold wind, of rain and snow. Flowers are beautiful, as are all plants ... when there was the last snowfall, not so long ago, had already put the rose on the green leaves. I looked at the window, the heat, in front of the radiator, she was out, and despite the cold, he was reborn. And
'too trivial to compare the strength of a plant that blooms forever, the strength that we should have at certain times.
Yet when I need a little 'push, she is going. I watch her foglionine some 'green, a little' shell / brown, and something that you do off the first buds. It will take a little longer 'time before the birth of a pink, but every day I see the nature forward, I think that the appearance of a rose, like all the flowers seem so fragile ... but is reborn, reborn for the past three years, despite not care that much.
It 'from her that I learn to be strong to grit your teeth and think that my flower will bloom again. It 'a little' suffering, a little 'flooded with "Why ?"... but flourish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIZo65qUNTU

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE: I do not know how to explain

A little 'I can not breathe Or simply pulling
your white back ... nananana And that clock did not run

He stood more from morning to evening. He stared at me as you
I never cry for you I will not do anything like
nononono
... Yes, I admit, a little 'thinking of you
avoidance
But I do not touch me more I thought about

Only And what is useless ranting
believe to be good when it's winter and you

Get your hands warm hugs and I repeat that I am older, I remember that reflected in many things ... nananana Houses

, books, car, travel, newspaper
What if I'm not worth much, at least you
you the opportunity to
dreaming And if you want, to let you walk
Sorry, know, I'd never bother
But you tell me how this can end?
I do not know how to explain
me I do not know how to explain

The night and the full moon
We only offered as a gift But I loved the atmosphere

still love it every detail air that I miss
And if so .. I will be spring ..
But the excuse does not hold anymore ...

Only I thought what is useless
rave And believing to be fine when it's winter and you Take your warm hands

not embrace me, and I repeat that I am older, I remember that reflected in many things ... nananana Houses
, books, cars, travel, newspaper
That even if I'm not worth much, at least you
I let you dream. . Only
I thought what is useless
rave And believing to be fine when it's winter and you Take your warm hands

not embrace me, and I repeat that I am older, I remember that reflected in many things ... nananana Houses
, books, cars, travel, newspaper
That even if I'm not worth much, at least I let you dream you

And if you want, to let you walk
Excuse me, I'd never bother
But want tell me how this can end?

This song is for you.
Paoletta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment