Sunday, March 13, 2011

How Much Can I Make Waitressing On Weekends

POLESINE


E 'was inaugurated yesterday an exhibition on Polesine.
I was struck immediately by the framework of Green Pepper, one of my idols, a true rock star ...
While we waited the usual politicians who always have the timezone to London, that is, one hour back ... I'm sitting at the conference table ...
I watched people present and I got a sadness! Not for the people, but for the post, to heavy rain, for my foul deed, of course.
I sent a text message, and then came Easter Rock I took the photo ... we got to talking and gloom is over ...
I came home in the rain and I put in "La Traviata" and I felt so close with Violet ...
However, the exhibition is to Riberi up to 20, from 9 to 12, from 14.30 to 17.
be fair Pula.
Paoletta

0 comments:

Post a Comment